Grade 2 Commercial Cylindrical Lockset Lever - Entry Lock - US10B
(please add to the basket to check shipping)
Product Description: International Door Closers #ALP30US10B Grade 2 Commercial
Cylindrical Lockset Lever. Entry Lock function. Dead
locking latch bolt operated by lever from either side
except when outside lever is locked by push or turn
button. When outside lever is locked, operating key in
outside lever or operating inside lever unlocks push
button and retracts latch bolt. Closing door does not
release push button.Designed for commercial, industrial
and institutional use, where dependable operation and
longevity is required along with high resistance to
vandalism and abuse. Applications include office
buildings, government centers, factories, schools and
hospitals and more. Internal clutch provides vandal
resistance by permitting lever rotation without
retracting latch when locked. Independent heavy duty
springs provide effective lever return and support.
Available in Straight or Round
lever design. US10B Oil Rubbed Bronze finish.
Contents: 1- Lockset
Our Price: $60.42
- Internal clutch provides vandal resistance
by permitting lever rotation without retracting
latch when locked.
- Trim assembly is through bolt mounted for
(90mm) diameter rose.
- Durable cast zinc based levers.
- Independent durable lever torsion spring on each side provides
positive lever return and prevents lever
- All ALP series locksets are non-handed.
2-3/4" backset standard.
- Steel, ½" (12.7mm) throw, deadlocking on
keyed and exterior functions. The retractor is
equipped with a roller to enhance reliability
and long life.
- Faceplate 1-1/8"
x 2-1/4" (29mm x 57mm) square corner,
- ANSI curved lip strike, 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" x 1-3/8"
lip to center standard.
- Field adjustable for 1-3/8" - 2" (35mm -
51mm) thick door.
- 6 pin Schlage C type keyway with 2 brass keys.
- ANSI/BHMA A152.2 Grade 2 strength and
operational requirements exceeds 400,000 cycle testing.
- ADA/ANSI A117.1 accessibility code compliant.
- UL Listed for 3 Hour A label or lesser fire rated
single doors, 4' x 8'.
- UL10C/UBC-2 positive pressure compliant and
UL10B neutral pressure compliant.
- California State Reference Code (CSFM).
All levers with less than ½” (13mm)
return comply with California Fire Safety
Codes (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire