CALL 800-505-6311 FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Set Of Two, Abaco Economy A-Frames. Designed for the storage of glass lites or stone slabs. These free standing A-Frames allow you to position them to accommodate the length of the material. They are constructed of 2" x 1/16" square steel tubing with angled timber base blocks to protect material. Abaco Machines ESAF060.
- 2" x 2" x 1/16" Square steel tubing.
- 5-7/8" x 5-7/8" x 1/4" Strengthening plates.
- 18" x 2-3/4" x 4-3/8" timber blocks to protect material and improve stability.
- Rated 8,000 lbs. per side.
- 60" Long x 3-1/8" Wide x 60" High.
- For use with loose glass lites or stone slabs.
- Ships knocked down for lower freight cost.
- Sold and used in pairs.
- Warning: When loading these frames, weight must be evenly distributed on both sides.