International #IDCA571HD Heavy Duty 83" full surface continuous geared hinge. Constructed from extruded 6063-T6 aluminum alloy with a clear anodized finish. All IDC continuous aluminum geared hinges have self lubricating Polyacetal thrust bearings for smooth and effortless operation. The concealed mounting fasteners help provide a tamper-proof barrier. Designed for doors from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" Thickness and up to 450 lbs each. These non-handed, true templated continuous hinges can be cut in the field to 79" without cutting thru a bearing or mounting hole.
- Extruded 6063-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Polyacetal thrust bearings.
- High quality anodized finish.
- Full surface.
- Flush mount.
- Heavy Duty. For doors up to 450 lbs.
- Each unit is true templated.
- Gear hinges are non-handed unless cut in the field. When field cut, the hinge becomes handed.
- 83" Can be cut in the field to 79" without cutting through a hole or bearing.
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed For:
- Swing Type Metal and Wood Doors up to 1 hour without Fire Studs.
- Swing Type Wood Doors up to 1-1/2 hour with Fire Studs.
- Swing Type Metal Doors up to 1-1/2 hour without Fire Studs.
- Swing Type Metal Doors up to 3 hours with Fire Studs.