72”-98” Rigid (Non Bendable) Items Shipping Information: Our UPS Real Time Rate shipping calculator combines all Ridged 72”-98” items purchased on our site into 1 package for shipping purposes. These items ship at a higher UPS (dimensional) rate because of their length. All other items are grouped to ship at regular rates. Whenever possible we will combine shorter or smaller items with the longer package and will adjust your shipping charges to reflect the lower amount at time of shipment when we process your payment.
International #IDCA571HD Heavy Duty 95" full surface continuous geared hinge. Constructed from extruded 6063-T6 aluminum alloy with a dark bronze anodized finish. All IDC continuous aluminum geared hinges have self lubricating Polyacetal thrust bearings for smooth and effortless operation. The concealed mounting fasteners help provide a tamper-proof barrier. Designed for doors from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" Thickness and up to 450 lbs each. These continuous hinges are non-handed and true templated.
- Extruded 6063-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Polyacetal thrust bearings.
- High quality anodized finish.
- Full surface.
- Flush mount.
- Heavy Duty. For doors up to 450 lbs.
- Each unit is true templated.
- Gear hinges are non-handed unless cut in the field. When field cut, the hinge becomes handed.
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed For:
- Swing Type Metal and Wood Doors up to 1 hour without Fire Studs.
- Swing Type Wood Doors up to 1-1/2 hour with Fire Studs.
- Swing Type Metal Doors up to 1-1/2 hour without Fire Studs.
- Swing Type Metal Doors up to 3 hours with Fire Studs.