International Model 510 ADA (Handicap) Adjustable Spring Tension Overhead Concealed Closer Kit. This ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 closer is designed and tested for use in the most demanding locations. ADA compliant for exterior or interior doors. Adjusts from 5 lbs opening force to medium spring tension. Complete closer kit for offset hung doors with offset arm assembly. Suitable for doors 30" to 48" wide and up to 96" tall. 105 Degree backstop with hold open feature. 10 Year Warranty.
- Factory tested to meet or exceed ANSI 156.4 Grade 1
- ADA (Handicap) Barrier Free Operation to comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA) ANSI A 117.1 (4.13. 11).
- Adjusts from 5 lbs opening force to medium spring tension for use on exterior or interior doors, fully adjustable after installation.
- Two Speed Control Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, fully adjustable after installation.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.
- Built-in positive back stop and hold-open positions available.
- Cast iron body fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1-3/4" x 4".
- Single acting for Butt Hinge or Offset Pivot applications.
- Choice of "JO" Type or "VO" Type offset arm assembly.
- Note: Use of offset arms may not meet handicap force requirements.
- UL/C-UL Listed.
- UL 10B and UL 10C Compliant for positive pressure.
- Certified to conform to UBC 7-2 (1997, UL 228).
- 10 year warranty.