International Door Closers 5510F-36 Fire Rated Push Bar Rim Mount Panic Hardware With Exterior Locking Pull Plate. Designed for use with wide stile (minimum 3-1/2") Fire Labeled 1-3/4" Thick doors. Non-Handed and Reversible UL and ULC Listed Fire Exit Hardware. Fits single doors 30" - 36" Wide (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height. No dogging permitted on fire rated panic hardware. Includes #56P3A exterior escutcheon locking pull plate. Available in 2 baked powder coated finishes.
- Includes exterior escutcheon trim #53P3A Cylinder Pull Plate (key retracts latchbolt).
- The basic escutcheon trim measures 11-13/16" x 3" x 3/32" and has 2 through bolts that attach directly to the device chassis for more security and durability.
- Designed to meet ANSI / BHMA 156.3 standards.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed - Fire Exit Hardware.
- All inside components are made of high rust-resistant alloy or heavy electroplated steel.
- Baked powder coating finishes are used on all exposed surfaces.
- Auxiliary guarded latch deadlocks latch bolt automatically locks when the door is closed.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for protection from vandalism.
- For use with wide stile Fire Labeled 1-3/4" Thick doors.
- Non Handed, field reversible for Left or Right hand doors.
- 100% Stainless Steel, deadlocking type, 11/16" (17mm) throw latch bolt.
- 100% Stainless Steel with 5/8" throw Deadlocking Latch.
- Machine screws furnished standard. Sex Nut and Bolt (SNB) are required for use on wood doors. Order SNB separately.
- Fits doors from 30" to 36" in Width (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height.