International Door Closers 5530F-48 Fire Rated Surface Vertical Rod Mount Panic Hardware With Exterior Pull Plate. Designed for use with wide stile (minimum 3-1/2") Fire Labeled 1-3/4" Thick doors. Non-Handed and Reversible UL and ULC Listed Fire Exit Hardware. Used with single or double doors 37" - 48" Wide (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height. No dogging permitted on fire rated panic hardware. Includes #56P3B exterior escutcheon pull plate. Available in 2 baked powder coated finishes.
- Includes exterior escutcheon trim #563PB Dummy (pull only when dogged). NOTE: this trim available but not recommended for Fire Rated Panic Hardware.
- The basic escutcheon trim measures 11-13/16" x 3" x 3/32" and has 2 through bolts that attach directly to the device chassis for more security and durability.
- Designed to meet ANSI / BHMA 156.3 standards.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed - Fire Exit Hardware.
- All inside components are made of high rust-resistant alloy or heavy electroplated steel.
- Baked powder coating finishes are used on all exposed surfaces.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for protection from vandalism.
- For use on single or double, wide stile Fire Labeled 1-3/4" Thick doors.
- Non Handed, field reversible for Left or Right hand doors.
- 100% Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw latch bolts with Steel case covers.
- Tubular aluminum vertical rods with rod guides.
- Hardened steel, plated top strike and Nonferrous alloy, plated bottom strike.
- Machine screws furnished standard. Sex Nut and Bolt (SNB) are required for use on wood doors. Order SNB separately.
- Fits doors from 37" to 48" in Width (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height.