International Door Closers 8850S-36 ANSI Grade 1 Commercial Concealed Vertical Rod Panic Hardware. Designed for heavy traffic applications. Suitable for use with wide stile (minimum 4-1/4") single or double metal 1-3/4" Thick doors. Non-Handed and Reversible UL and ULC Listed Panic Hardware. Fits single doors 30" - 36" Wide (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height. Hex key dogging. US32D Brushed Stainless Steel Finish.
- Certified to meet ANSI 156.3-2001 Grade 1 Standards.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed - Panic Hardware.
- All inside components are made of high rust-resistant alloy or heavy electroplated steel.
- Anti-fading, architectural base material finish (US32D Brushed Stainless Steel) on all exposed surfaces.
- Auxiliary guarded latch deadlocks latch bolt automatically locks when the door is closed.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for protection from vandalism.
- Auxiliary guarded latch deadlocks latch bolt automatically when door is closed.
- For use with wide stile metal doors.
- Slight pressure on device touch bar will retract latch (s) for immediate exit.
- Non Handed, field reversible for Left or Right hand doors.
- Top latch - 5/8" (16mm) throw, can be deadlocked automatically.
- Bottom latch - 5/8" (16mm) throw, held retracted during door swing.
- Vertical Rods - 1/2" (13mm) diameter tubular with rod guides. Top rod has two pieces to connect for accommodating 7' or 8' doors. Bottom rod is one piece with a length of 31-1/4" (794mm)
- Mounting Fasteners - Machine screws furnished for device standard. Sex Nut Bolts furnished for top & bottom latches.
- Fits doors from 30" to 36" in Width (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height.