International Door Closers 8810F-48 ANSI Grade 1 Fire Rated Commercial Push Bar Rim Mount Panic Hardware With Exterior Locking Lever Trim. Designed for heavy traffic applications. Suitable for use with wide stile (minimum 4-1/4") or flat surface UL Listed fire labeled single or double doors with mullion. Non-Handed and Reversible UL and ULC Listed Fire Exit Hardware. Fits single doors 37" - 48" Wide (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height. No dogging permitted on fire rated panic hardware. Includes outside locking escutcheon trim #89L01-A Cylinder (key locks and unlocks lever). US32D Brushed Stainless Steel Finish.
- Includes exterior escutcheon trim #89L01A Cylinder / Classroom (key locks and unlocks lever).
- The Anti-Vandalism designed trim measures 8-27/32" x 2-15/16" x 15/16" and has 4 through bolts that attach directly to the device chassis for more security and durability.
- Certified to meet ANSI 156.3-2001 Grade 1 Standards.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed - 3 Hour Fire Exit Hardware.
- All inside components are made of high rust-resistant alloy or heavy electroplated steel.
- Anti-fading, architectural base material finish (US32D Brushed Stainless Steel) on all exposed surfaces.
- Auxiliary guarded latch deadlocks latch bolt automatically locks when the door is closed.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for protection from vandalism.
- Auxiliary guarded latch deadlocks latch bolt automatically when door is closed.
- For use on UL Listed Fire Labeled single doors or double doors with mullion.
- Slight pressure on device touch bar will retract latch (s) for immediate exit.
- Non Handed, field reversible for Left or Right hand doors.
- 100% Stainless Steel, deadlocking type, 3/4" (19mm) throw latch bolt.
- Mounting Fasteners - Sex nuts and bolts (SNB) supplied standard.
- Fits doors from 37" to 48" in Width (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height.