International Door Closers 8710S-36 ANSI Grade 1 Narrow Stile Design Commercial Push Bar Rim Mount Panic Hardware. Designed for heavy traffic applications. Suitable for use with narrow stile (minimum 2-1/2") aluminum, hollow metal or wood 1-3/4" Thick doors. Non-Handed and Reversible UL and ULC Listed Panic Hardware. Fits single doors 37" - 48" Wide (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height. Hex key dogging. US32D Brushed Stainless Steel Finish.
- Certified to meet ANSI 156.3-2001 Grade 1 Standards.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed - Panic Hardware.
- All inside components are made of high rust-resistant alloy or heavy electroplated steel.
- Anti-fading, architectural base material finish (US32D Brushed Stainless Steel) on all exposed surfaces.
- Auxiliary guarded latch deadlocks latch bolt automatically locks when the door is closed.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for protection from vandalism.
- Auxiliary guarded latch deadlocks latch bolt automatically when door is closed.
- Ideal for use with narrow stile (minimum 2-1/2") aluminum and glass doors.
- Slight pressure on device touch bar will retract latch (s) for immediate exit.
- Non Handed, field reversible for Left or Right hand doors.
- 100% Stainless Steel, deadlocking type, 3/4" (19mm) throw latch bolt.
- Machine screws furnished standard. Sex Nut and Bolt (SNB) are required for use on wood doors. Order SNB separately.
- Fits doors from 37" to 48" in Width (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height.