International Door Closers 8730S-48 ANSI Grade 1 Narrow Stile Design Commercial Push Bar Surface Vertical Rod Mount Panic Hardware. Designed for heavy traffic applications. Suitable for use with narrow stile (minimum 2-19/32") aluminum, hollow metal or wood 1-3/4" Thick doors. Non-Handed and Reversible UL and ULC Listed Panic Hardware. Used with single or double doors 37" - 48" Wide (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height. Hex key dogging. US32D Brushed Stainless Steel Finish.
- Certified to meet ANSI 156.3-2001 Grade 1 Standards.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed - Panic Hardware.
- All inside components are made of high rust-resistant alloy or heavy electroplated steel.
- Anti-fading, architectural base material finish (US32D Brushed Stainless Steel) on all exposed surfaces.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for protection from vandalism.
- Ideal for use on narrow stile (minimum 2-19/32") single or double aluminum and glass doors.
- Non Handed, field reversible for Left or Right hand doors.
- 100% Stainless Steel throw latch bolts with Steel case covers.
Top latch - 5/8" (16mm) throw, can be deadlocked automatically.
Bottom latch - 5/8" (16mm) throw, held retracted during door swing.
- 1/2" (13mm) diameter tubular aluminum vertical rods with rod guides.
Top rod has two pieces to connect for accommodating 7' or 8' doors.
Bottom rod is one piece with a length of 31-1/4" (794mm).
- Hardened steel, plated top strike and Nonferrous alloy, plated bottom strike.
- Machine screws furnished standard. Sex Nut and Bolt (SNB) are required for use on wood doors. Order SNB separately.
- Fits doors from 37" to 48" in Width (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height.