International Door Closers 8810S-36 ANSI Grade 1 Commercial Push Bar Rim Mount Panic Hardware With Exterior Locking Thumbpiece Pull Plate Trim. Designed for heavy traffic applications. Suitable for use with wide stile (minimum 4-1/4") or flat surface aluminum, hollow metal or wood 1-3/4" Thick doors. Non-Handed and Reversible UL and ULC Listed Panic Hardware. Fits single doors 30" - 36" Wide (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height. Hex key dogging. Includes outside pull plate trim #87P-5A Classroom (key locks and unlocks thumbpiece). US10B Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish.
- Includes exterior pull plate thumbpiece with cylinder trim #87P-5A Classroom (key locks and unlocks thumbpiece).
- This traditional designed trim measures 14-11/16" x 3" x 3/32" and has through bolts that attach directly to the device chassis for more security and durability.
- Certified to meet ANSI 156.3-2001 Grade 1 Standards.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed - Panic Hardware.
- All inside components are made of high rust-resistant alloy or heavy electroplated steel.
- Anti-fading, architectural base material finish (US10B Oil Rubbed Bronze) on all exposed surfaces.
- Auxiliary guarded latch deadlocks latch bolt automatically locks when the door is closed.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for protection from vandalism.
- Auxiliary guarded latch deadlocks latch bolt automatically when door is closed.
- For use with wide stile aluminum, hollow metal or wood doors.
- Slight pressure on device touch bar will retract latch (s) for immediate exit.
- Non Handed, field reversible for Left or Right hand doors.
- 100% Stainless Steel, deadlocking type, 3/4" (19mm) throw latch bolt.
- Machine screws furnished standard. Sex Nut and Bolt (SNB) are required for use on wood doors. Order SNB separately.
- Fits doors from 30" to 36" in Width (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height.