International #1805-BC Aluminum Body Surface Mount Door Closer With Back-Check Feature. This ANSI Grade 1 closer is designed and tested for use in the most demanding locations. Three adjustment valves control closing, latching speeds and back-check function. UL Listed. Non-handed for standard door, top jamb or parallel (bracket included) installation. Size 5 surface mount door closer designed for most commercial applications. Suitable for interior doors up to 54" and exterior doors up to 48" wide (see closer sizing chart).
- Adjustable Back-Check function controlled by a separate regulating valve, adjustable after installation.
- Factory tested to meet or exceed ANSI 156.4 Grade 1.
- Barrier Free operation to comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA) complying with ANSI 117.1.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed.
- Three Adjustment Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves and Back-Check adjustable after installation.
- Standard application for regular arm and Top Jamb installation; optional parallel arm installation (requires optional PA bracket).
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication .
- Narrow design permits installation on most modern glass and aluminum doors without adaptors.
- Optional dress covers, extended mounting plates, hold-open arms and replacement parts AVAIABLE HERE