International Door Closers #222 Fixed Tension Light Spring Overhead Concealed Closer Body Only. The Light Spring Tension is most commonly used on interior doors and on exterior doors where conditions permit a lighter spring tension. This is the same quality International Door Closer that is included in our complete closer packages. Suitable for doors up to 30" wide and up to 96" tall. 90 Degree backstop with hold open feature.
- Light Spring Tension - Most common fixed spring tension for interior doors, or exterior doors where conditions allow for the use of a lighter spring tension.
- Two Speed Control Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, fully adjustable after installation.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.
- Positive centering for alignment and to hold door closed against any normal window draft.
- Cast iron body fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1-3/4" x 4".
- Double or single acting for center hung doors (Door stop applied to frame renders unit single acting).
- 90HO - Allows door to stay open when swung open 90 Degrees.