International Door Closers #233 Fixed Medium Tension Spring Overhead Concealed Closer Kit. The Medium Spring is the most popular Fixed Tension Closer for use on exterior doors. Complete closer kit for center hung doors with end loading arm. Suitable for doors 30" to 42" wide and up to 96" tall. 90 Degree backstop with no hold open feature.
- Medium Spring Tension - The most popular fixed spring tension for exterior doors.
- Two Speed Control Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, fully adjustable after installation.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.
- Positive centering for alignment and to hold door closed against any normal window draft.
- Cast iron body fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1-3/4" x 4".
- Double or single acting for center hung doors (Door stop applied to frame renders unit single acting).
- Choice of "A" Type, "K" Type or "PT" Type end loading adjustable arm.
- Adjustable 3010-DP dual purpose radial ball-bearing bottom pivots are provided for floor or threshold mounted (side or end loading) center pivoted installation. 3010-G and 3010-GE bottom pivot sets are also available.
- 90NHO - Allows door to open up to 90 Degrees with no hold open capability.