International 5001-TP ADA (Handicap) Adjustable Spring Surface Mount Door Closer With Back-Check and Delayed Action closing. Fully adjustable spring for sizes 1-6 including 8.5 lbs. exterior and 5 lbs. interior to comply with ADA door requirements. Closing and Latching speeds are controlled by separate valves, adjustable after installation. Certified Grade 1 and UL Listed. Non-handed for standard door, top jamb or parallel (bracket included) installation. Complete with optional use dress cover. Note: This closer replaces discontinued models # 5001, 5002, 5051, 5101 and 5152.
- ADA (Handicap) multi-size closer with adjustable spring power from 1-6 including ADA 8.5 lbs. exterior door and 5 lbs. interior door opening force.
- Adjustable Back-Check and and delay action closing functions controlled by a separate regulating valves, adjustable after installation.
- Two Speed Control Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, adjustable after installation.
- Rack and pinion mechanism contained in a high tensile precision cast aluminum housing assures the highest quality.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication .
- Universal application. Non-handed for standard, top jamb or parallel arm installation.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 Certified.
- UL/C-UL Listed.
- Certified to Conform to UBC 7-2 (1997, UL 228).
- Barrier Free Operation to Comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA): Complying with ANSI A117.1 (4.13.11).
- Complete with optional use dress cover and Paralell Arm bracket.
- Extended mounting plates and replacement parts AVAIABLE HERE