International Door Closers 8052-TP Adjustable Spring Surface Mount Door Closer With Delay Closing Action Feature and #522 Hold Open Arm. The Delay Closing Action Feature makes this the perfect choice for interior door applications. Fully adjustable spring for sizes 1-6 including 5lb to comply with ADA interior door requirements. Closing and Latching speeds are controlled by separate valves, adjustable after installation. UL Listed. Non-handed for standard door, top jamb or parallel (bracket included) installation. Complete with optional use dress cover.
- ADA (Handicap) Compliant multi-size closer with adjustable spring power from size 1 through size 6.
- Delayed Closing Action function controlled by a separate regulating valve, adjustable after installation.
- Two Speed Control Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, adjustable after installation.
- Rack and pinion mechanism contained in a high tensile precision cast aluminum housing assures the highest quality.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication .
- Universal application. Non-handed for standard, top jamb or parallel arm installation (bracket included).
- Complete with optional use dress cover.
- Includes #522 Hold Open Arm Assembly.
- ANSI A 156.4 Grade 1 Certified.
- UL and CUL Listed: UL 10C Fire Rate.
- Underwriters’ Laboratories Inc. Listed UL 10B and UL 10C Compliant for positive pressure.
- Certified to Conform to UBC 7-2 (1997, UL 228).
- Barrier Free Operation to Comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA): Complying with ANSI A117.1 (4.13.11).
- Extended mounting plates, hold open arms and replacement parts AVAIABLE HERE