International Model 310 ADA (Handicap) Adjustable Spring Tension Overhead Concealed Closer Kit for interior or exterior doors. Adjusts from 5.5 lbs opening force to medium spring tension. Complete closer kit for center hung doors with side loading arm. Suitable for doors 36" to 48" wide and up to 96" tall. 105 Degree backstop with hold open feature.
- ADA (Handicap) Barrier Free Operation to comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA) ANSI A 117.1
- Adjusts from 5.5 lbs opening force to medium spring tension for use on exterior or interior doors, fully adjustable after installation.
- Two Speed Control Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, fully adjustable after installation.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.
- Positive centering for alignment and to hold door closed against any normal window draft.
- Cast iron body fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1-3/4" x 4".
- Double or single acting for center hung doors (Door stop applied to frame renders unit single acting).
- "S" Type side loading adjustable arm.
- Adjustable 3010-DP dual purpose radial ball-bearing bottom pivots are provided for floor or threshold mounted (side or end loading) center pivoted installation. 30l0-G and 3010-GE bottom pivot sets are also available.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Fire Endurance Tested, conforming to UL10C and UBC7.2 (1977) for Fire Safety.