International Model 312 ADA (Handicap) Adjustable Spring Tension Overhead Concealed Closer Kit for interior or exterior doors. Adjusts from 5.5 lbs opening force to medium spring tension. Complete closer kit for offset hung doors with offset arm Assembly. Suitable for doors 36" to 48" wide and up to 96" tall. 90 Degree backstop with hold open feature.
- ADA (Handicap) Barrier Free Operation to comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA) ANSI A 117.1
- Adjusts from 5.5 lbs opening force to medium spring tension for use on exterior or interior doors, fully adjustable after installation.
- Two Speed Control Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, fully adjustable after installation.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.
- Positive centering for alignment and to hold door closed against any normal window draft.
- Cast iron body fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1-3/4" x 4".
- Single acting for Butt Hinge or Offset Pivot applications.
- Choice of "JO" Type or "VO" Type offset arm assembly.
- Note: Use of offset arms may not meet handicap force requirements.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Fire Endurance Tested, conforming to UL10C and UBC7.2 (1977) for Fire Safety.