International Door Closers 5630S-36 Narrow Stile Design Commercial Surface Vertical Rod Mount Panic Hardware. Designed for use with narrow stile (minimum 2-1/2") aluminum, hollow metal or wood 1-3/4" Thick doors. Non-Handed and Reversible UL and ULC Listed Panic Hardware. Used with single or double doors 30" - 36" Wide (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height. Hex key dogging. Available in 2 baked powder coated finishes.
- Designed to meet ANSI / BHMA 156.3 standards.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed - Panic Hardware.
- All inside components are made of high rust-resistant alloy or heavy electroplated steel.
- Baked powder coating finishes are used on all exposed surfaces.
- High shock-resistant latching mechanical design for protection from vandalism.
- Ideal for use with narrow stile (minimum 2-1/2") aluminum and glass single or double doors.
- Non Handed, field reversible for Left or Right hand doors.
- 100% Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw latch bolts with Steel case covers.
- Tubular aluminum vertical rods with rod guides.
- Hardened steel, plated top strike and Nonferrous alloy, plated bottom strike.
- Machine screws furnished standard. Sex Nut and Bolt (SNB) are required for use on wood doors. Order SNB separately.
- Fits doors from 30" to 36" in Width (cut bar to fit) and up to 96" in Height.