Yale 5821T Surface Mounted Door Closer with Heavy Duty Cushion Stop Hold Open Arm. Designed for high traffic applications. Heavy Duty rack and pinion operation. Adjustments for back-check, closing and latch speed. Fully adjustable for sizes 1-6. Non-handed universal application for Parallel Arm Mounting. Standard with dress cover and mounting sleeve bolts. ANSI Grade 1 Certified and ADA Compliant. UL 10C Fire Rated. 10-Year limited warranty.
- Includes heavy duty Cushion Stop Hold Open arm with thumbturn (stop is removable).
- Application for High Traffic doors.
- Cast iron body.
- Rack and pinion operation.
- Adjustable back-check, closing and latching valves.
- Non-sized adjustable 1 through 6 with standard back-check.
- Non-handed, universal application, for Parallel Arm installation.
- Standard non-handed plastic cover.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 Certified.
- UL/C-UL Listed.
- UL-10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Fire Test.
- Barrier Free Operation to comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA); complying with ANSI A117.1 (4.13 11).
- Hold open arm door closers are nor permitted to be used on Fire Door assemblies.